Marvel Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Destiny

The Revolutionary MArvel Rp of YOUR Destiny

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MD Horus MD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kool-kid9980

MD Horus MD Empty
PostSubject: MD Horus MD   MD Horus MD I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 pm

+Habbo Name: Kool-kid9980

+Character Name: Horus

+Age: 17

+Height: 5''11

-----------------------------------------

+Appearance:MD Horus MD 621184-anime_boy_fav6_large

+If Ever revealed his true form:MD Horus MD Cosmicman

+Personality: Rude, dismindfull of other people, doesn't care, does what he has to do all the time.

------------------------------------------

+Equipment:
-Bag
-Concealed Locket

Power: Cosmic Energy.
This power allows him to access the powers of the universe. This power is all based around molecules. Horus has trained enough to summon his own molecules, but not many. So if he wanted to shoot a blast of photon molecules, it wouldn't be that big right now, but could go through a persons flesh. If he wanted to make the suns heat, it would be made in a very small amount. Still unable to control his power, if he ever made a portal yet, witch he hasn't, he wont be able to control where he will end up yet. What are some of the things he can do:
-Make a Photon Blast: This makes him summon Photon Molecules in the air, make them form together to make one blast, blasted out to his target. He cannot control where it goes, but he can aim it in a direction he wants it to.

What he could do once he has controlled his power more:

-Make blasts of heat blasting to a target.
-Send molecules around an object so he cant control its movement.
-Make a ball of gravitational molecules to make things go to it.
-Almost like Telekinetic's, he will be able to push or pull objects of weight that he can handle.
-Make shields of cosmic energy to shield himself.
-be able to make a type of board out of cosmic molecules so he can fly around on it.
-Even maybe make extensions of body parts of any sort of molecules except if they could hurt him like heat molecules.

---------------------------------------------------

Why do you deserve this character?: Cuz i was one of the first rpers in this rpg Very Happy Well not one of the first but i come close Very Happy/

If you have any questions about the power, please ask. Also, if i made any part of the power god mod, just tell me so i could take it out. Please keep in mind, the things i listed aren't all the things he could do with more control over his powers. Those are most of them, i might think up of more ways he could use his power later on and post them here.
Back to top Go down

MD Horus MD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Destiny :: Bio's-
Jump to: