Marvel Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Destiny

The Revolutionary MArvel Rp of YOUR Destiny

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terrance "Trauma" Howard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griff

Terrance "Trauma" Howard Empty
PostSubject: Terrance "Trauma" Howard   Terrance "Trauma" Howard I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:32 am

Habbo Name Gunslinger645

Character Name: Terrance " Trauma" Ward

Background:Trauma joined this initiative with fellow recruit, Komodo, Hardball, Cloud 9, and now deceased MVP. Trauma is the outcast of the group being the only one who cannot understand or control his powers. Henry Gyrich, and Yellowjacket both assigned depowered mutant, Dani Moonstar, to train Trauma and teach him how to use his powers because she was formerly able to sense peoples fears before she was depowered on M day. Trauma shows resentment to Dani and all of the other people in Camp Hammond. He seems to be a difficult but good asset to the team. In The initiative #4 and #5, Trauma is revealed to be apart of a special task force for the Initiative, named by Henry Gyrich as 'The Shadow Initiative. By issue #5 Trauma is shown in full control of his powers thanks to coaching from Dani Moonstar, who goes on to say he could possibly become the worlds greatest behavior therapist, helping people overcome their greatest fears, one step at a time. However Trauma has been called an "Omega level threat" by Gyrich, and that he could be one of the few people alive that could stand up to the Hulk. However in the course battle with the Hulk it turns out he is unable to manifest as anything the Hulk fears, as the Hulk in his current state doesn't fear anything. It is after this that Gyrich drops him down to a Class 50 mutant. In issue #9, when a MVP clone was granted the tactigon previously removed from armory, he accidentally saw on screen the real MVP die. When starting to go crazy, he went into "his" file and saw the KIA stamped on top of MVP's picture and carved those letters into his chest. He vowed to kill all that saw "him" die and started on a rampage. Towards the end of the issue, Terrance shapeshifted into the tactigons worst enemy, only resulting in the clone laughing at him saying its not his fear. The clone then apparently killed Terrance though it is not yet known if he is truly dead.

After that attack, during his funeral on the base Trauma got up out of his coffin while everyone was at his wake. Trying to learn more about his condition he stayed behind at Camp Hammond while his friends went other ways.

Powers: Trauma has the ability to sense peoples fear, and shapeshift into that form. Henry Gyrich describes him as a "Shapeshifter that can read minds". It is revealed that Gyrich sees this as one of their "Holy Grail" of powers.

It is shown in The Iniative #5 that he is in full control of his powers, and can even control the extent of which he harnesses it. Which i think is fking awesome.

Why do you deserve this character?: Becuase i love this charicter most of all. And i sympathize greathly with him.

*OPTIONAL*
Past Experiences: Ive RPed as multiple marvel charicters succsesfully. And you know i have Andrew.

Terrance "Trauma" Howard Trauma_marvel_pictureboxart_160w
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Terrance "Trauma" Howard   Terrance "Trauma" Howard I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:33 am

APPROVED, by he way my names Anthony...ASS FACE
Back to top Go down
Griff

PostSubject: Re: Terrance "Trauma" Howard   Terrance "Trauma" Howard I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:34 am

I know i just like to be difficult :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrance "Trauma" Howard   Terrance "Trauma" Howard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrance "Trauma" Howard
Page 1 of 1