Marvel Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Destiny

The Revolutionary MArvel Rp of YOUR Destiny

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mister Sinister

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nathan

Mister Sinister Empty
PostSubject: Mister Sinister   Mister Sinister I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:00 am

Habbo Name: Goombas

Character Name: Nathaniel Essex "Mister Sinister"

Background: Nathaniel was born in england, and spent most of his life there. He was very in to the whole human evolution thing, he descovered a new evolution gene. Nathaniel was not a mutant, but was very surprised at this. Since he lived in 1859, he was one of the smartest in the world at that moment. No one else was there but him to descover the mutant gene. His son died at four making him want to learn more about human evolution. As he told people about his theorys, he would always get rejected and laughed at.

He was tired of this and met Apocalyspe. He was a mutant and Nathaniel knew this. Apacalypse made Nathaniel ageless and with various mutant ablities. Which made Nathaniel a Human Mutate. Nathaniel was a hole new different person. He took the name "Sinister". Or "Mister Sinister". He had a different outlook on people, no mercy. He was getting his revenge from what they did to him, laughed and mocked him. He allied with Apocalypse and caused evil.

Cyclops and Jean Grey went back in time and tried to stop Nathaniel becoming Sinister. But they failed at this. They did this so Mister Sinister wouldn't have made Madelyne Pryro, making it that Cable would be born a healthy baby. All this cause Cable to have a techno-organic virus. Which almost made him die. After years and years during the 1800s and 1900s, he finnaly got to the time where Xavier's Intitute was. He created a clone to Jean Grey, named Madelyne Pryro. She was even more powerful then Jean. At making Madelyne, cause Cabled to be born. This is why Jean and Scott had to stop Nathaniel from becoming Sinister. Apocalypse gave baby Nathan Summers a tehcno-organic virus, which almost killed him. Sinister still remains causing havoc and deoing his evil deeds.

Why do you deserve this character?: I deserve this character because I know a lot about him, i'm a prety good role player, i'm active so it won't be a waste to let me be him. I am also very good at role playing telepathy and telekinesis.

Appearance:
Mister Sinister 440px-Sinister
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Mister Sinister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister Sinister   Mister Sinister I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:02 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Mister Sinister
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Destiny :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: