Marvel Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Destiny

The Revolutionary MArvel Rp of YOUR Destiny

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dorian Leech

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monte

Dorian Leech Empty
PostSubject: Dorian Leech   Dorian Leech I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:36 am

Movie Apperance
Dorian Leech Xmen-3-leech
Comic Apperance
Dorian Leech 250px-X198leech
Alias: The Cure
Affiliation: Weapon X Program
Previous Affiliations: Generation X (ward), X-Factor (ward), Morlocks
Relatives: Annalee (foster mother, deceased)
Alternate-X Versions: (AOA), (Days of Future Past), (Exiles: Vi-Lock World), Dorian (Evolution), Jimmy (Movieverse)
Codename Etymology: Pronounced lēch [From Middle English, leche: "physician, leech"]; An aquatic bloodsucking worm.
Powers & History: Leech projects a field which cancels any other mutant powers in its radius. He also has green skin. Orphaned as a toddler, Leech was adopted by the Morlock Annalee, and lived with her until the Marauders killed Annalee and her other children. Leech met his best friend Artie in the Morlock tunnels shortly before the Massacre and was trying to get the wounded Caliban to safety when he was saved by Power Pack. Power Pack was helped by the X-Terminators (X-Factor in their mutant roles), and Leech was taken in by them along with other surviving Morlocks. Before Inferno Leech and Artie were transferred to a private school, from which they were soon captured by mutant-hunting demons. The New Mutants and the so-called X-Terminators saved them, and Leech and his friend went back to private school.
Months later, Leech was captured by Gene Nation, but was then rescued by Generation X, and he and Artie came to live at the Massachussetts Academy. There they met Franklin Richards who rounded out the trio of "The Daydreamers." The trio went on some adventures with Man-Thing and Howard the Duck, but when Franklin's family returned from an alternate universe (of his own creation), Leech and Artie returned to the School, where they were starting to take a more active role.

Following the Academy's dissolution, Leech may have been transferred to a new school, but this is unclear. Regardless, he was soon captured by the revived Weapon X Program, and used to test a prototype machine that projects mutant powers from the subject installed inside it to another person anywhere in the world. Sabretooth hijacked the commands for the machine, and Leech's ability was sent to hit Wolverine, robbing him of his healing abilities, which was part of Sabretooth's plan. Whether Leech survived the process is unknown.

Reason i should get this character: I read about him and roeplayed him once. I did good with him and know much abotu him as you can see.

Sorry im Not using Template but i had to do it My way.
Back to top Go down
Monte

Dorian Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian Leech   Dorian Leech I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:37 am

I have all app requirements just in my own style.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Dorian Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian Leech   Dorian Leech I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Very nicely made application, APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dorian Leech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorian Leech   Dorian Leech I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dorian Leech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Destiny :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: